Virtually, at your home or residence, or at BMT’s clinic in Berwick.
Individual Music Therapy
All ages & abilities can succeed in music therapy!
- Parkinson’s disease
- Mental health
- Pain management
- Respiratory support
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Early Intervention
Group Music Therapy
Bloomsburg Music Therapy comes to you!
- Music Therapy for People with Dementia
- Small groups for early childhood development
- Parkinson’s therapeutic singing group
- Drug & alcohol group music therapy for in-patient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment
- Inpatient psychiatric
Team building, support groups, special events
- Hands-on music experiences
- Take-home tips for using music to improve health and wellness
- Staff development activities
Virtual services available:
- Group and individual music therapy sessions via HIPAA-compliant platform
- Program development and music & memory consultation for Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care, and Retirement Communities.
- Music and health reserach consultation
- Singercise – a research-based therapeutic singing program for people with Parkinson’s disease and their carepartners
What is Music Therapy?
“Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.” – American Music Therapy Association
- Free Trial Session – This Magic Moment in MusicA virtual group program for people with dementia and their care partners Find a new connection through rhythm and creativity When someone you love has Alzheimer’s or dementia, it can feel hard to connect like you used to. You want to support them, but you feel drained and distraught as you cope with changes and… Continue reading Free Trial Session – This Magic Moment in Music
- This Magic Moment in MusicA New Program for People with Dementia and their Care Partners Music has the extraordinary power to bring out the very best in people; to bring us into the present moment with joy, intent, and inspiration; to bring us together even when we feel worlds apart; and to bring wellness into the forefront through the… Continue reading This Magic Moment in Music