Services available virtually or in your home/location.
Individual Music Therapy
All ages & abilities can succeed in music therapy!
- Parkinson’s disease
- Mental health
- Pain management
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Group Music Therapy
Bloomsburg Music Therapy comes to you!
- Music Therapy for People with Dementia
- Parkinson’s therapeutic singing group
- Drug & alcohol group music therapy for in-patient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment
- Inpatient psychiatric
- Music therapy for caregiver support
- Wellness programs
- Mental health
Team building, support groups, special events
- Hands-on music experiences
- Take-home tips for using music to improve health and wellness
- Team-building, consultation, and staff development
Virtual services available:
- Group and individual music therapy sessions via HIPAA-compliant platform
- Program development and music & memory consultation for Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care, and Retirement Communities.
- Music and health reserach consultation
- Singercise – a research-based therapeutic singing program for people with Parkinson’s disease and their carepartners
What is Music Therapy?
“Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.” – American Music Therapy Association
- Singercise – Parkinson’s Therapeutic Singing program*Mondays at 11:30am at the Miller Center/YMCA in Lewisburg* *Mondays at 1pm over Zoom* For the third consecutive year, Singercise has been awarded a community grant from the Parkinson’s Foundation to offer a program for people with Parkinson’s disease and their care partners to work out all those little muscles involved in singing and speaking… Continue reading Singercise – Parkinson’s Therapeutic Singing program
- Free Trial Session – This Magic Moment in MusicA virtual group program for people with dementia and their care partners Find a new connection through rhythm and creativity When someone you love has Alzheimer’s or dementia, it can feel hard to connect like you used to. You want to support them, but you feel drained and distraught as you cope with changes and… Continue reading Free Trial Session – This Magic Moment in Music