Individual Music Therapy
All ages & abilities can succeed in music therapy!
- Mental health
- Parent/Infant bonding
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pain management
- Respiratory support
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)/Concussion
- Early Intervention
Group Music Therapy
Bloomsburg Music Therapy comes to you!
- Music-based social support groups for individuals with dementia
- Small groups for early childhood development
- Parkinson’s therapeutic singing group
- Drug & alcohol group experiences for partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment
- Inpatient psychiatric
Team building, support groups, special events
- Hands-on music experiences
- Tips for using music to improve health and wellness
- Staff development activities
What is Music Therapy?
“Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.” – American Music Therapy Association
- HopeI’m a person who runs on hope. I don’t mean that I’m just an optimist; I am fueled by hope. I am motivated by the potential, and driven by the endless possibilities I can see just over the horizon. One of my favorite things about the profession of music therapy is that we get to… Continue reading
- New! Pre-Registration now open for 8-week Anxiety Reduction Music Therapy group – held in downtown BloomsburgBloomsburg Music Therapy will offer an 8-week music-based anxiety reduction group for adults of all ages. The program aims to: provid experientials of music-based mindfulness techniques participants can use at home build resilience “from the bottom up” through improvisational music therapy No experience necessary! There are no pre-requisites, musical or otherwise. All necessary equipment will… Continue reading